Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Got to love a sick kid

So it's 1 am I hear the toddler coughing then kind of choking. I get up to check on her so does hubby. She is out of her bed crying. She had coughed so hard that she puked up flem. I tell dad to take her into our room (big mistake) while I clean up the mess. If anyone cares it wasn't to bad. So I go to bed with hubby and toddler. She is wide awake and making noise. It's 2:15 am and dad takes her back to her room. It's 3:45 and now she is knocking on her door so I get up and take her to the guest / crap room. Oh I forgot at 1 am I quickly picked up the guest / crap room just in case. We both fell asleep. I got up at 7:45 she was still sleeping. I go downstairs only to see one of the dogs was having sympathy pains and puke in 4 spots. I let the toddler sleep till 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment