Thursday, April 2, 2009

Florida



We are back from a much needed vacation. We purchased this package over 3 yrs ago and finally took the trip. Our itinerary was 2 nights in FortLauderdale, 2 night cruise to Nausea Bahamas and back for 3 more night in FortLauderdale. The first 2 nights we stayed in The Holiday Inn Express, believe it or not it wasn't to bad.
Saw some beautiful homes on the water.

And some not so beautiful.


The cruise was on an older ship but it was nice.




Nassau was not what I expected but ok. We just wondered around the town, got some beers and walked the beach.






Needless to say I was disappointed in the second accommodations. I paid extra to stay at a "resort" with a private beach. I almost left the first night because I was sceeved out, I got over it.
This was our view.

and this.....

The beach was beautiful.
And last but not least. If your in Miami you have to go to a placed called "Monkey Jungle" this is the second time I have been. The people are caged and the monkeys run free.

Sorry this is so long I was gone for a week what do you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment