Friday, July 17, 2009

What a day

I was going to post this last Friday but after you read it you will know why I didn't.
I have been having foot trouble for some time and finally made an appointment. So this is how my day went.

10:30 doctors - I have a cyst, foot carpel tunnel and a pinched nerve thing. So he shot my foot full of cortisone to see it it would help. NOPE worst than ever.

11:00 get out of doctors and have many voice mails saying SIL is having the baby today.

12:00 off to swim lessons last one. My child is a fish now.

1:00 heading home and eating lunch

My foot hurt worst than ever.
6:00 went to dinner with toddler and hubby
6:30 mom called and said SIL wouldn't be having the baby any time soon
7:30 decided to drive an hr to take SIL rag mags and say Hey.
8:30 headed to the hospital with son
9:30 I get to the hospital and brother says she is at 8cm. SIL is drugged to the tilt. So I told him I was gonna call my mom and dad and tell them to come. In the mean time brother comes out and says she is ready to go and she be about a 1/2 hr.
12:30 still nothing brother MIL says she has to have a c-section.
1:05 Kristi is born
1:25 I was acting like a nut
Oh didn't get home till 3 am. We were having a birthday party for toddler that day. Needless to say I was a little tired.
I have pics they will come soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment