Saturday, December 12, 2009

BORED BORED BORED

Ok I know I shouldn't complain or mutter the "B" word but OMG I want to jump out of my skin. I had my foot surgery on Wednesday (it went as well as can be expected since having your foot cut open in two spots). I can't sew BOO. I can't drive cause it's raining and no one in CA knows how to drive in the rain so I can't attempt to drive with my bum foot. I can't go outside cause it raining and I can't get my foot wet. My a** print is very vivid in my couch. I am taking antibiotics and it is causing havoc on my stomach. I have hobbled to the bathroom about 3000 times today, my poor you know what (I know to much info). The tot has a school singing thing this week and I don't have an outfit made for her cause my machine was broke and now I can't sew BOO.

Sorry for the fowl mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment