Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ha ha ha ha

Ok so I have to admit I laughed out loud when I saw I had to comments on my last post. If my two poster are reading this you may just get a quilt :) I have enough fabric to give a quilt to most of this City. Oh maybe I should make a quilt to cover the city when it's cold (boy I crack myself up). I will say that my 2 posters did give me a great idea for the up coming Holidays, I see a Holiday blog give away in the future.
I did manage to finish the top to Caitlyn's kitty quilt. Now my big debate is whether to back it with this really really soft kitty fleece I bought LAST yr or a cotton back. So the next blankets / quilts are star wars theme. I'm mulling over the idea of make them out of fleece so the will be cuddly, maybe a quillow. My problem is I love the look of a true cotton quilt but when your making them for kids under 6 do you go with what you like or the soft warm stuff........

No comments:

Post a Comment