Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm pooped

This has been the busiest longest weekend. I haven't been feeling to hot lately, I know boo hoo me, and this has been the first couple of days I haven't felt like you know what. My husband was out on business all week and returned early Friday morning. We drove an hr to my son's UTI graduation(Universal Technical Institute just in case you were thinking urinary track infection). We stayed the rest of the day at my mom's which is always good for my blood pressure, NOT. We got home late only to get ready for a party the next day for to boy's graduation. My parents and a bunch of 20 something yr old kids came over on Sat to eat and swim and make a mess. Then today the 4 yr old had a party for her twin friends. I am pooped.
This is the kitty quilt for the yr old
gifts for the twins






No comments:

Post a Comment