Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sqirman

My son is homeless at this time so he decided to come stay with us for a while till he goes off into the Navy. So now I have a permanent house guest in my crap / craft room. The good news to all of this is #1 Caitlyn LOVES her big brother so now he is her playmate :) #2 he thinks I am a slob so he has picking up and doing stuff around the house.
It has been so stinking hot here. My son and Caitlyn went out in the pool. They had been out there for quite a while so I went to check. Well my 4 yr old found this tiny lizard floating / swimming in the pool (it was alive). She had been playing with it for about a 1/2 an hr. Later I asked the boy if he gave her the lizard and he confessed that he did not pick it up but she did.



We did free him after the playdate was over.








No comments:

Post a Comment