Monday, September 28, 2009

crazy

Ok so this is the only place I can say what ever I want without peering eyes. You know the feeling who will read this or can I say that or who will I piss off. Well in this case I'm hiding from hubby, no I don't want to bash him he he he he. So here's the deal I'm feeling baby fever. Yes you heard it BABY FEVER. Am I crazy? What the hell is my problem? I am 41 yrs old with 4 children. I keep telling hubby he need to get fixed or it's bound to happen. Well maybe I'm to old? Ya I think I would shi* if I was knocked up.
What is this craziness that I am feeling........
Part of it is Caitlyn is going to pre-school now. The other part is I would really like for hubby to have a son. I KNOW IT'S DUMB. He is an only child and I would like to to have someone to carry on our name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment