Saturday, October 3, 2009

rut row

Well I'm starting to panic a little. I am 5 days late on my "you know what". I keep rushing to the bathroom to check. In the back of my head I am wondering if the BP meds jacked me up. I been searching the Internet all morning to see if this was a side effect and found nothing. I stopped taking the bp pills last month due to then making me feel like sh**. So if any knows if this is a side effect please let me know. I was at Wally World yesterday and almost bought a pee stick but I don't want to go there :)......

2 comments:

  1. Buy one! I wanna know! lol
    My husband & I decided last month that we are not trying...but we are not preventing either. So...we'll see. So far we're not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' sure you are much much younger than me and expanding your family would be fine. I am very very very old and have WAY to many kids.

    ReplyDelete