Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm sad

I was in the process of making this really cute advent calendar as a gift. So here comes number 24 (the last number since I was going to put Santa on the 25th) and BEEP BEEP BEEP it was the alarm on my embroidery machine. My darling embroidery machine is jammed WAAAAAAAAAA. Hubby is going to drop it off at the shop today so cross your fingers it is nothing big. I think I would crawl in a hole and die if I loose my machine.

On another note I was supposed to get surgery on my foot next week. I week to get the pre-op work down low and behold they won't do it cause my BP is to high. So she gave me different meds. I was prescribed meds during the summer and stopped them cause they made me feel like do do. I have to go in today to see if it went down. Oh joy of being fat and old.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I hope you get your machine fixed! That it is fixable!

    ReplyDelete