Monday, November 9, 2009

Still here

Well I kind of have enough energy to write this. It's not quite 8 am and I need to get ready to take my darling 4 yr old to school. My head feels like the Hulk is smashing it in. I would rather curl up on the couch instead of taking a shower.

There is really nothing to write about since this week I spent most of it laying on the couch or napping.

The only things really worth blogging about is:

If you are formula feeding a 3 month old do you feed on demand or on a schedule? I can't remember how sad is that.....

The other thing (a little deeper than feeding a baby) is my relationship with hubby is in a funk. We need a relationship make over. Don't get me wrong were not fighting but just a little distant or allot distant.......

Off to take a shower and the kid to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment