Monday, November 16, 2009

Tacky or thoughtful

Ok so now I hope I have learned my lesson to keep my mouth shut. I told a mom last month that I was gonna make her son a hoodie for his play date / birthday party this month. We all know I as sick for almost 2 weeks and boy did that JACK things up.

So the party was today. I started yesterday to make this little boys hoodie and finally finished at 2 today (the party was at 3). So I thought I would have time to wash it well at 3:10 I had to make a decision. The choices were be late (it wash soaking wet at 3:10), don't bring it, let my son take it later or bring it wet. So I opted to bring it wet. I told one of the mom's what I did and she said "throw it in the dryer" so i did. Then later when the kid was opening his gifts I told the mom his gift was in her dryer. I will say this is a mom's club friend we are not best friends. I also will say my 19 yr old son said how tacky that would be and I replied she wouldn't expect any less of me. I will also say it was REALLY CUTE and I forgot to take pics (Star Wars hoodie need I say more).

No comments:

Post a Comment