Sunday, October 4, 2009

rut row part 2

No I haven't tested. I'm thinking maybe I was wrong when I had my you know what last. If I keep telling myself I was mistaken on the day maybe Aunt Flo will come knocking at the door at any moment (I was gonna write it down but I don't think I did). I will sneak out and buy a test today and test tomorrow. I have decided that if I am not "you know what" then I will run as fast as my very large arss will go to the OB and get on something. I had my scare I'm good now. It's funny the sh** that goes through my head any who, like gosh how will I make the craft / baby room work or we can call it oncore cause I thought Miss Piss was my finale.

I think I'm gonna stroke out. Hey Kristen if you read this please don't spill the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment