Tuesday, October 6, 2009

rut row part 3

This maybe gross to some of you but when your being sneaky there are no rules. So when I tested Sunday afternoon it was a big fat "NO". I got up WAY to early to try to be sneaky around my hubby who was getting ready for work so I peed in a cup and went back to bed. When I got up and quickly tested and again it was a big fat "NO".
I have never missed a period and am usually like clock work. I'm in a foul mood (just took midol so i don't kill the toddler) I even had dreams about being mad and my boobs hurt.
Now I'm sitting here thinking many things:
I was wrong on my dates (even if I am I'm still late now)
The blood pressure meds jacked me up
or I'm menopausal

3 comments:

  1. Can you pee in a cup and let it sit?
    Maybe you don't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in you to make a positive test???? ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. I don't know (smile). I'm confused and sad. I have never missed a period but am sad to think I am menopausal. I will go and test again tomorrow but will ask you for $$ if it's a no again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Shay you owe me $15 bucks he he he he. Still a NO.

    ReplyDelete