Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The sensitive husband

Ok so I broke down and told hubby about my week. The conversation went like this:


me "so do you want to hear about my inner turmoil?"


him "sure"


me "I'm way late on my you know what

him - "O?"

me - "but I tested and it was a no"


him - "sorry to hear that"



Sorry to hear that, what the hell. I have been sitting here freaking out and he's sorry to hear that not why didn't you say something or a hug but "sorry to hear that". I'm still in a PMS mood and want to hurt him bad. AAARRRRRGGGGG time for another midol. I may look into getting stock if this is the first stage of menopause.

2 comments:

  1. OKAY, Don't buy anymore test's! =-)
    Now...wait until next week. If you don't get it by then...call & make an appt. and see whats going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm pretty much over it except for my ever aching boobs (this is not uncommon during my time) and the raging mood swings. It will turn out the way it turns out (smile and hugs).

    ReplyDelete