Sunday, October 4, 2009

yay no more rut row

So I went to the local wally world and picked up toddler shampoo, body wash, axe for the hubby (he likes it I think it stinks), wall plate covers for miss piss's room and a "who killed the rabbit" test. Then I went to the grocery store the whole time I was freaking out almost in tears. I went home snuck into the bathroom and did the test. It was a big NO right away, yay. I have no idea why I am so late maybe I'm menopausal, maybe it was the drugs, maybe I'm confused on my dates or maybe just stress. I will test again in the morning just to make sure since this afternoon wasn't my first pee plus they come in a two pack. I guess this whole thing has made me make up my mind no more baby fever......

1 comment:

  1. Lol, okay...let us know about the 2nd test! I know for me, if I am late on my period..im pregnant! But then, I know allot of women who are always late & stuff.
    =-)

    ReplyDelete